Position includes treatment of primarily neurologic patients. Therapists work with Physical Therapy Assistants and aides to provide comprehensive care for all patients and their dynamic needs. Therapies provided include but are not limited to: vestibular, concussion, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, foot drop, orthopedics, and balance. Computerized equipment often used for evaluation and treatment.
This position reports to the Head Physical Therapist.
• Valid NYS Physical Therapy license
• Experience in Neurologic Therapy preferred but not required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Clear background check
• Able to read and write consistent with job requirements
• Proficient communication and personal skills
• Full time availability